Extra, Extra: 'Gilmore Girls' Fans Want To Fund A Kickstarter, Too
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Fans of the fast-talking "Gilmore Girls" would like to donate money to a Kickstarter just like "Veronica Mars"
- MOCA's current predicament in GIFs
- Contaminated water at LAX is a good thing, but the reason behind it was: the airport is getting overhauled
- Americans are pretty much the worst when it comes to talking on the phone while driving
- ICYMI: There's a song about cunnilingus on the Billboard Top 40
- Nowadays Bell is considered a transparent city
- A New Jersey put sugar into its sugar-free muffins
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).