Extra, Extra: Much Ado About MOCA & More
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- So maybe a boost in tourism in Los Angeles is not a good thing? LA Observed explains.
- You've heard of money laundering, but how about honey laundering?
- Conservative Kevin James didn't make it into the runoff for the bid for mayor of L.A. but he's also not ready to endorse either Eric Garcetti or Wendy Greuel yet.
- MOCA is said to be in talks with the National Gallery, though not for financial support but rather collaboration on programming and research.
- A bit of a surprise in one NoHo neighborhood last night, when a car crashed into the yard of a home and caught fire.
- In case you weren't sure you should part with that dollar, the 99 Cent Chef offers a review of Jack-in-the-Box's 99 cent taco.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).