Extra, Extra: City Councilman With Cancer Explains His Weed Regimen
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- L.A. City Councilman and cancer patient Bill Rosendahl has become a vocal proponent of medical marijuana: "The brain is back, the energy is back. Life is now worth living."
- What would Jesus brew?
- The death of Chicano Studies has been greatly exaggerated, says Gustavo Arellano
- A seizure indicates Kelly Osbourne could have epilepsy
- Another cancer patient Valerie Harper reflects on her life and her most famous character Rhoda Morgenstern
- Holly Madison defends her daughter's name
- Blacks in Orange County say they feel harassed
- Public libraries are the new homeless shelters
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).