Extra, Extra: Tuberculosis Breaks Out On Skid Row
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The CDC is responding to the TB outbreak downtown
- A straight student complains that he was bullied and called "gay" in his high school yearbook
- Nate Silver attempts to predict the Oscars
- The artist formerly known as Jermaine Jackson changed his name (slightly)
- Visual effects workers are going to fly a banner over the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. toddler
- Thanks to young women, the Mormon Church is really going to grow
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).