Extra, Extra: Tuberculosis Breaks Out On Skid Row
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- The CDC is responding to the TB outbreak downtown
- A straight student complains that he was bullied and called "gay" in his high school yearbook
- Nate Silver attempts to predict the Oscars
- The artist formerly known as Jermaine Jackson changed his name (slightly)
- Visual effects workers are going to fly a banner over the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. toddler
- Thanks to young women, the Mormon Church is really going to grow
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).