Extra, Extra: Yelpers' (Banned) Jokes About Cecil Hotel's Water Supply
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- The new (and later banned) posts on Cecil Hotel's Yelp page reference the death of Elisa Lam (not always tastefully)
- Apparently, it's not easy holding a festival in Silver Lake
- Thanks to aquarium dumpers, giant gold fish are invading Lake Tahoe
- A Orange County supervisor who belongs in the NRA says he wants answers for "17 days of bloodshed" in the county
- Surprise! It is not against the law for Pitbull to drop Lindsay Lohan's name in a song
- Does Los Angeles need a bike map color-coded for stress?
- Watch this poor girl lose some hair on YouTube in the name of beauty
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).