This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: That's Right, Animals Can't Talk
- A local Patch website shares this gem: "Animals Can't Talk"
- Maya Rudolph is pregnant with her fourth child
- Pour one out to the man who brought us Madonna
- A new documentary: 'The Dream Is Now'
- ICYMI: Women could go to prison for being topless under a North Carolina bill
- Venice's own "freak": an adorable young woman who happens to be a sword-swallowing bad-ass
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).