Extra, Extra: LAPD Chief Says He Will Reexamine Christopher Dorner's Allegations
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- This won't sway anyone who is already suspicious of the LAPD, but Chief Beck said he's opening an inquiry into Christopher Dorner's 2007 complaint. And yes, there's a White House petition requesting an investigation into the allegations
- The New York Times takes a look at how Dorner's racism allegations really resonate with some Angelenos
- Justin Bravo, Sheriff Lee Baca's nephew, was hired as an L.A. County deputy under a 'Friends of the Sheriff' and now he's the subject of a probe into inmate abuse
- Chris Brown's car was totaled after he was pursued by papparazzi
- Surveillance video shows someone who might be Dorner throwing items into a trash bin
- "Saved By The Bell's" Lark Voorhies is still worrying us
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).