This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Of Course James Franco Will Be The Daytona 500 Grand Marshal
- Christopher Dorner once found $8,000 and gave it back to a church
- The LA Kings answered Redditors' questions
- It's raining
- A homeless pregnant vet gets support from Bakersfield bikers
- James Franco was named the grand marshal of Daytona 500 because of course he was
- Activists want guidelines for for L.A. school police
- Could the Lohans lose their home?
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).