Extra, Extra: Where To Find L.A.'s Best Chinese Dumplings
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Some of the victims from Sunday night's deadly bus crash on Highway 38 have been identified.
- Segregationist Strom Thurmond’s half-black daughter died this week. She was a long-time teacher in the LAUSD.
- Chevron is going to move six massive coke drums from Redondo Beach to El Segundo later this month. (Not that kind of coke, guys. Or the other kind.)
- Duff Goldman, who has his DIY cake decorating shop in L.A., has offered to bake a wedding cake for free for a lesbian couple in Oregon after a bakery there turned down their business.
- OCTA's fare hike will go into effect on Sunday.
- Meet the local 13-year-old named one of America's top teen volunteers.
- DiscoverLA has a roundup of where to get your hands--and tastebuds--on the best Chinese dumplings around town.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).