This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: How 'Smash' Became A Trainwreck, Britney's Next Move & What Catholics Will Hear About Sex Abuse Scandal Tomorrow
- Pasadena gets its own bike boulevard
- How "Smash" became a trainwreck instead of...a smash
- Jose Gomez's letter about priest sex abuse will be read during tomorrow's Mass
- More details about the sex abuse cover-ups are emerging
- Britney Spears will not be heading to Caesar's Palace
- Report: Cities welcome raves while concertgoers die
- Two local scientists were honored at the White House
- "30 Rock" thanks Tina Fey
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).