This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Jennifer Lawrence Goes Incognito
- Why Hillary is so unpopular
- The Los Angeles Times' man of letters
- LA Catholic archdiocese agrees to turn over 30,000 pages of priest files without blacking out names
- Jennifer Lawrence goes to Whole Foods' studio incognito
- California Republicans want to train school staff to use guns
- How to do chores in exchange for sex
- Vegetarians will outlive us all
- Rebel Wilson has a line of T-shirt that emphasize a larger lady's assets
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).