Extra, Extra: The Face Of Manti Te'o's Fake Girlfriend Says 'It's Complicated' With Facebook
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Diane O'Meara, whose pictures were stolen to create a fake girlfriend from Manti Te'o, says she's taking a step back from Facebook and social media. And who could blame her?
- Poor Bryan Stow suffered a recent health scare—a blood clot that could have killed him
- Mmmmmm, who wants a rotten Twinkie?
- Check out this fan nailing a half-court shot
- A proposed state law would extend the statute of limitations for child abuse
- L. Ron Hubbard's great-grandson says celebrities don't experience the worst abuses of Scientology
- Friends and family of a man killed in a deputy-related shooting are holding a rally
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).