Extra, Extra: Selena Gomez Channels A Broken-Hearted Justin Timberlake
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Selena Gomez did her own rendition of "Cry Me A River"
- A teacher was caught berating a child on tape
- NPR asks: What are pop culture references if there's really not really pop culture?
- Manti Te'o chose to give an interview to Katie Couric over Oprah
- Young people with kidney disease got their own prom
- Could we have a hipster mayor?
- Monsters in thrift store paintings
- It's over! That's what she said
- Yesterday was Gun Appreciation day, and here's a list of people who died from guns
- Barbara Walters was injured last night from a fall
- (Arguably) the hottest woman of the year...and the 12 years before that
- We missed this earlier this week: "The Only Black Guy at the Indie Rock Show"
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).