This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Selena Gomez Channels A Broken-Hearted Justin Timberlake
- Selena Gomez did her own rendition of "Cry Me A River"
- A teacher was caught berating a child on tape
- NPR asks: What are pop culture references if there's really not really pop culture?
- Manti Te'o chose to give an interview to Katie Couric over Oprah
- Young people with kidney disease got their own prom
- Could we have a hipster mayor?
- Monsters in thrift store paintings
- It's over! That's what she said
- Yesterday was Gun Appreciation day, and here's a list of people who died from guns
- Barbara Walters was injured last night from a fall
- (Arguably) the hottest woman of the year...and the 12 years before that
- We missed this earlier this week: "The Only Black Guy at the Indie Rock Show"
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).