Extra, Extra: OC's Racist Past
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- The OC Weekly explores places named after klansmen
- Tiger Woods proposed to his ex-wife
- Parents demand a charter in the first-ever LAUSD trigger campaign
- Joan Rivers won a privacy suit in court
- Mayoral candidate Eric Garcetti challenged his opponent Wendy Gruel over outside spending
- We've never heard the phrase "bike smut"...until now
- Paris Hilton got $300K to appear on a Danish TV show
- "30 Rock" characters we've been missing
- Anne Hathaway apologized to Claire Danes over her "Homeland" skit on SNL
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).