Extra, Extra: Be Afraid! Kimye is Coming This July
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- We know you've been dying for this bit of vital info, so here goes: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's baby is due in July.
- Feel the need to go back to school? CSU is set to offer online courses for $150.
- LA Weekly takes a look at the life and death of young music prodigy Austin Peralta. Peralta died last year, just days after his 22nd birthday.
- A man is making a 100-mile run from Banning to Santa Monica to raise awareness of homeless youth.
- A musical diversion: "This Is What the Fresh Prince Theme Song Sounds Like After You Run It Through Every Language in Google Translate."
- "Fading memories" are making the investigation into Natalie Wood's 1981 death a little tricky.
- A petition at WhiteHouse.gov is looking to make birthers--like the OC's Orly Taitz--pay for their frivolous lawsuits.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).