Extra, Extra: We Don't Like Sleeping Naked, Apparently
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- 1 out of 10 Americans sleep au naturel, according to this study by a company that sells sheets
- Whales off the coast of California are better protected, thanks to new shipping lanes
- PETA has a thing for L.A.
- A repeat drunken driver kills a young woman after vowing not to drive drunk
- Those snazzy old-is-new license plates might not be popular among the very group it was aimed at
- Architects gone wild
- New smoking law takes effect in Santa Monica
- A missing 17-month-old in L.A. turns up in Kentucky
- Man posts a suicide note on Facebook before killing himself in the Central Valley
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).