Extra, Extra: Business Is Booming At Henry's Tacos
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Go deep: The Best Reporting on Guns in America
- And now for some lighter fare: Sam's piano in "Casablanca" went for $602K at auction
- P.S. 22 sings "Joy to the World"
- The not-so-itsy-bitsy spider cat
- A White House TV comedy got the green light
- Business at Henry's Tacos in Studio City is actually booming since announcing its impending closure
- This is a lot of weed
- Local school awarded money for promoting healthy food
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).