Extra, Extra: Google Makes It Harder To Stumble Across Porn
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Google has a new algorithm that makes it harder for you to find porn (unless you're looking for it)
- Feds do a sweatshop sweep and find "widespread" violations for suppliers that include Forever 21, Aldo and Urban Outfitters
- Sunset Beach saw some serious damage
- A mom drank and drove...her daughter to school
- Matt Damon says Michael Douglas is a "wonderful kisser"
- Miramonte lewd lawsuit go forward
- Some "Storage Wars" cast members told execs they wanted to fake the show
- "Homeland" has a jazzy new theme song
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).