Extra, Extra: Google Makes It Harder To Stumble Across Porn
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- Google has a new algorithm that makes it harder for you to find porn (unless you're looking for it)
- Feds do a sweatshop sweep and find "widespread" violations for suppliers that include Forever 21, Aldo and Urban Outfitters
- Sunset Beach saw some serious damage
- A mom drank and drove...her daughter to school
- Matt Damon says Michael Douglas is a "wonderful kisser"
- Miramonte lewd lawsuit go forward
- Some "Storage Wars" cast members told execs they wanted to fake the show
- "Homeland" has a jazzy new theme song
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).