This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Google Makes It Harder To Stumble Across Porn
- Google has a new algorithm that makes it harder for you to find porn (unless you're looking for it)
- Feds do a sweatshop sweep and find "widespread" violations for suppliers that include Forever 21, Aldo and Urban Outfitters
- Sunset Beach saw some serious damage
- A mom drank and drove...her daughter to school
- Matt Damon says Michael Douglas is a "wonderful kisser"
- Miramonte lewd lawsuit go forward
- Some "Storage Wars" cast members told execs they wanted to fake the show
- "Homeland" has a jazzy new theme song
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).