Extra, Extra: Kim Kardashian's Float Hopes Float Away
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- L.A.'s own Jonathan Gold and S. Irene Virbila highly ranked among America's best-known restaurant critics.
- Want to own Bob Hope's former home? The storied Toluca Lake estate is hitting the market.
- West Hollywood's gays are the most promiscuous in the nation, says LA Weekly in summary of a recent national survey.
- Looks like Kim Kardashian will not be riding on Glendale's Rose Parade float.
- An Arizona woman was arrested at a Burbank hotel on suspicion of prostitution.
- El Monte's "Gangnam Style" lifeguards have been rehired, but are also resigning.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).