Extra, Extra: Kim Kardashian's Float Hopes Float Away
Our reporting is free for everyone, but it’s not free to make.
LAist only exists with reader support. If you're in a position to give, your donation powers our reporters and keeps us independent.
- L.A.'s own Jonathan Gold and S. Irene Virbila highly ranked among America's best-known restaurant critics.
- Want to own Bob Hope's former home? The storied Toluca Lake estate is hitting the market.
- West Hollywood's gays are the most promiscuous in the nation, says LA Weekly in summary of a recent national survey.
- Looks like Kim Kardashian will not be riding on Glendale's Rose Parade float.
- An Arizona woman was arrested at a Burbank hotel on suspicion of prostitution.
- El Monte's "Gangnam Style" lifeguards have been rehired, but are also resigning.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).