Extra, Extra: What A Top City Official Was Doing While Her Daughter Wandered City Hall
LAist relies on reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Board of Public Works prez Andrea Alarcon was hanging out at a hotel while her 11-year-old daughter was wandering around City Hall at 11 pm one Friday night
- So what's up with that port strike?
- Is California really the worst-run state? This survey says yes.
- How Santa Monica fought a party house
- Oh look, it's a MittFlurry
- Man arrested for allegedly embezzling millions from a Santa Ana bakery
- Mayim Bialik and her hubby are officially headed for Splitsville
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).