Extra, Extra: 'Apple Freak' Spends $80K To Automate His WeHo Home
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- This man spent about $80,000 so he could operate his 2,400-square-foot West Hollywood home with an iPad
- I guess the Canadian Prime Minister is a Belieber
- These shark socks look like they're eating your feet
- Does Skid Row need more public restrooms?
- Black Friday madness
- Ellen has some great suggestions if you have leftovers
- The different kinds of drunk uncles that ruin Thanksgiving
- These cruise passengers said their trips were ruined by stomach bugs
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).