Extra, Extra: Sheriff's Officers Trade Photos Of Bloodied Suspects
LAist relies on reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A sergeant and a deputy traded photos of suspects they beat up
- A local GOP candidate has its own super-PAC
- The New York Times makes fun of angry, toll-paying Angelenos, forgets to mention its favorite cliche: how we all love painting our nails in traffic
- Don't worry, guys, former mayor Richard Riordan did not have a heart attack
- More than 100 children were adopted at a recent event in Monterey Park
- A man in San Diego was arrested on suspicion of murdering and dismembering his wife
- 6 people were injured after two police helicopters collided in Pasadena
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber haven't completely called it quits
- A secret history of Monopoly
- Kaiser Permanente lays off 530 employees in Southern California
- DNA helps solve a case from 2000
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).