Extra, Extra: Registered Republicans Are A Rarer Breed In Golden State
LAist relies on reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Registered GOP members make up only 29 percent of registered voters in California, down from 31 percent four years ago
- Oh goodie: Bristol Palin and her reality show won a lawsuit against that one dude who heckled her at Saddle Ranch and then claimed he had been defamed
- Authorities are looking for the driver who hit and killed an 80-year-old lady in Irwindale before fleeing
- The Santa Anas are back
- Ack! Single women could help decide the election
- After the storm: Louis C.K. sends a letter to NYC from SNL
- A really long story about how Adam Lambert dared to not take a picture with a fan
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).