Extra, Extra: Where to Get Acupuncture For Your Pet
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Carmageddon II is this weekend, and "Which Way L.A.?" is wondering if we're a bit too chillaxed about it.
- Well that didn't take long: Already people are reporting their brand new iPhone 5s are being stolen, like this one in Manhattan Beach.
- A local rabbi says President Obama Should Boycott Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's speech at the UN.
- Headline of the day, courtesy TMZ: 'America's Got Talent' Star In Stunt Gone Wrong -- Breaks Bones, Poops Pants.
- Looks like there will be some big swells this weekend for the American Pro Surfing Series in Huntington Beach.
- A new DTLA vet center will offer traditional care for your pets, and eastern medicine treatments.
- Spago has reopened for dinner, so what's on the new menu?
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).