Extra, Extra: Who Holds Record For The Hottest Temperature?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- California still officially holds the record for having the hottest temperature ever
- One local high school student is the first to be chosen for the electoral college
- The Sepulveda Pass fire should be knocked down by tomorrow
- Lana Del Rey stars in a commercial with a Lynchian aesthetic
- Octomom's Palmdale house deal is a no-go
- No kidding
- The "Innocence of Muslims" crew say they are getting death threats
- A UCLA study says that women who have cold feet before they get married are more likely to get divorced
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).