Extra, Extra: The Most Tragic Use Of "YOLO"
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- A man tweeted out that he was driving drunk and fast with the tag YOLO before fatally crashing
- A 5-car pile-up at Sunset Junction
- Ew! If you went to a McDonald's in College Grove in San Diego, you might want to get tested for Hepatitis A
- Friends of Johnny Cochran swear he didn't manipulate the infamous glove in the OJ trial
- The mayor brushed off criticism of the way he handled a platform change
- A body found in Dana Point was identified as a missing Rowland Heights man
- Jimmy Kimmel does the Oscars (on TV Guide)
- Hollister models' racism
- Jay-Z's confusion/exploitation of Occupy Wall Street
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).