Extra, Extra: What's Up With That Huge Plume Of Smoke?
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- It's a huge wildfire in the mountains above Glendora; some residents had to be evacuated
- A California delegate to the DNC got booted from the convention after getting sloshed, trying to stop hotel staffers from moving his (even drunker) friend who had passed out, and pretending to be a Congressman
- Clitoral Mass had a good turnout last night
- How Elysian Park inspired the Pet Shop Boys
- Occupiers march at DNC
- 6 show horses were killed in San Diego fire
- E-mails show that AEG was worried about Michael Jackson's readiness
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).