This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Turns Out No One Really Wants To Be Octomom's Landlord
- Is Kanye West trying to control Kim Kardashian?
- A bill to regulate fracking in California dies in Sacramento
- Why it's hard to help doctors struggling with addiction
- Now that Zev Yaroslavsky is out of the mayoral race, Wendy Greuel and Eric Garcetti are working the phones
- So what happens to Livestrong after Lance Armstrong is stripped of his Tour de France titles?
- Octomom keeps getting rejected from places where she'd like to rent
- The spawn of Snooki is on its way
- LAPD is reluctant to change the way it handles photo line-ups
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).