Extra, Extra: Jerry Brown Visits Burrito King
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- In exchange for all their hard work with Mars rover Curiosity, The Original Top's in Pasadena is offering JPL scientists free burgers for a few days
- Even Jerry Brown likes a good burrito now and then; he visited Echo Park's Burrito King yesterday
- Local radio station KCRW let kittens invade the newsroom during their pledge drive today
- Photographer Ted VanCleave got up close and personal with the Hollywood sign and caught these awesome shots with his camera
- Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky has stepped out of the mayoral race and warns others that the next mayor of LA will inherit a financial mess
- Ten US Immigration and Customs Enforcement employees are suing the Obama administration for ceasing to deport young illegal immigrants
- Authorities charged 17 people in the San Gabriel Valley this morning on counts of making, possessing, and dealing meth; it's believed that the drugs came from one of Mexico's most deadly gangs called La Familia Michoacana
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics)