This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Expo Line Ridership Is Rising
- An aide to City Councilman Richard Alarcon is facing a misdemeanor manslaughter chargeafter striking and killing a pedestrian in North Hollywood
- Anyone tried these chairs at an Echo Park restaurant? They look like a nightmare
- Ridership is "on a roll" for the Expo Line
- The county is investigating a syphilis outbreak in the porn community
- An 83-year-old man was convicted of killing his 94-year-old roommate
- Moody's is considering downgrading the credit scores of California cities
- One person was critically injured in a crash that shut down the 210 freeway
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).