Extra, Extra: Metta World Peace Appears on "Yo Gabba Gabba"
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Metta World Peace is going to appear on Nickelodeon
- If you were hoping to snag some knock-off Louboutins, today is not your day
- Sentencing a teen to prison for 110 years? That's cruel and unusual, according to the California Supreme Court
- Bad news in Yosemite: two boys were swept away and one man died of a rare rodent-borne disease he picked up there
- Joan Rivers and Ryan Lochte hung out together to pee in the water
- Someone is bowhunting peacocks in SF
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).