This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Metta World Peace Appears on "Yo Gabba Gabba"
- Metta World Peace is going to appear on Nickelodeon
- If you were hoping to snag some knock-off Louboutins, today is not your day
- Sentencing a teen to prison for 110 years? That's cruel and unusual, according to the California Supreme Court
- Bad news in Yosemite: two boys were swept away and one man died of a rare rodent-borne disease he picked up there
- Joan Rivers and Ryan Lochte hung out together to pee in the water
- Someone is bowhunting peacocks in SF
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).