This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Kim Kardashian Wears Fugly Shoes
- Kim Kardashian's shoes designed by Kanye are fugly
- Rihanna tells Oprah that breaking up with Chris Brown was like losing her best friend
- There was a ruling against a Michael Jackson memorabilia dealer
- Mel Stuart, the director of Willy Wonka, died at age 83
- LiLo got into it with Francesca Eastwood
- The inside story of the Coliseum corruption scandal
- A Los Angeles Times writer talks about learning to swim
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).