This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Kim Kardashian is a "Perfect Bitch"
- The New Yorker explores what the health care biz could learn from the Cheesecake Factory. (We're amused mostly by the fact that there is an actual factory that makes their cheesecake, and it's in Calabasas.)
- Kanye West keeps it
klassyclassy by making his new song about his lady love, Kim Kardashian, as he explains in a Tweet: "I wrote the song Perfect Bitch about Kim."
- Bicyclists rejoice! LADOT is installing bike lanes on York Boulevard.
- Speaking of that general part of town, Eater LA wonders why no one is buying what used to be Fatty's in Eagle Rock.
- Shazer Fernando Limas pleaded not guilty today in the stabbing deaths of his estranged wife and their infant sons... but the bodies of the young boys have still not been found.
- The validity of Michael Jackson's will might be a case that makes it to court.
- Comedians say and do the darndest things when it comes to politics, per the LA Weekly: "Adam Carolla Gave Money To Eric Garcetti's Mayoral Campaign, But Has No Idea Who He Is."
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).