This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: There's Something About Non-Dairy Creamer
- We're liking the subway-style map of National Parks done by Sierra Club (via TreeHugger). How many "stops" have you made?
- The L.A. County Coroner has confirmed the body found Monday in Burbank is that of missing FBI agent Stephen Ivens.
- Ever wonder what projects the director of "There's Something About Mary" is working on? Seems like there's something about non-dairy creamer.
- Speaking of career choices, Andrew Lloyd Webber will be composing music for a Wii game.
- Meet the former Studio City neighbors who have launched a new radio show.
- Not quite for always: Singer Stevie Wonder has filed for divorce.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).