Extra, Extra: Californians Are Buying More Guns Than Ever
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Californians just can't get enough guns
- The OC Weekly has a question: is this woman a police plant?
- Someone said they spotted the missing UCLA student on a trail
- Authorities busted an estimated $10 million growing operation in Topanga
- Westsiders are trying to block the Expo Line to Santa Monica
- A rapper was arrested on a DUI charge in the mean streets of Woodland Hills
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).