Extra, Extra: Sage Stallone Is Laid To Rest
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Sage Stallone was laid to rest this morning
- How the city is cracking down on limo drivers (and sentencing them to prison time)
- Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Venice in the 1970s
- Aquarium of the Pacific won a NASA grant
- Bill O'Reilly helpfully points out (note the sarcasm) that some parents brought their children to a midnight screening of Batman instead of paying a babysitter
- A veteran radio traffic reporter was injured in a plane crash
- PBS explains why it fired Fred Willard
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).