Extra, Extra: Angelenos Think About Sex Way More Than San Franciscans
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- Angelenos think about sex 13 times a day versus the five times a day San Franciscans think about it, according to a study
- Ex-San Fernando mayor charged in attack on another ex-San Fernando mayor
- Did you hear that Octomom is stripping? And that there are pictures? (Don't say we didn't warn you)
- Is chalking illegal? Kinda but not really: check out what legal experts say here and here
- Did Bret Easton Ellis reveal where the elusive Nikki Finke lives?
- Animal rights activists plan to target UC Riverside in their protests
- An 81-year-old allegedly shot her roommate in San Diego
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).