Extra, Extra: Company Behind Epic Fireworks Fail Generously Offers To Do Another Show (If San Diego Pays Up)
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- The company behind the "Big Bay Boom" fireworks fail (or triumph?) offered to put on another show...if San Diego helps out with the bill
- In other San Diego news, a naked lady held up traffic on the freeway
- Awesome time-lapse Fourth of July videos from around Los Angeles
- Celebrities are just like us! Their parents embarrass them! They get food poisoning!
- KCRW has a crazy new sound booth
- Mural replicas are getting installed on the freeway
- A former Villaraigosa aide decided to run for mayor
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).