Extra, Extra: LAUSD Angered By State Assembly's Rejection of Anti-Sexual Predator Law
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- LAUSD is not happy with the assembly's decision to pass on a bill designed to make it easier for schools to get rid of sexual predators
- Bob Banfield, longtime ABC 7 reporter, died of cancer at age 82
- Deputy arrested after being discovered in a parked car with a 15-year-old girl
- Researchers have found a 579 million-year-old sort of Pompeii that preserved tiny creatures
- Obama deportation review might help to clear California's backlog
- Lamar Odom has been traded to the LA Clippers, according to an Associated Press source
- L.A. mayoral hopefuls refuse to take money from Walmart
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).