This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Lawyer Admits to Flashing 2 Women on Flight
- A lawyer admitted that he didn't just have his fly undone on a Houston-bound flight from LAX
- Does the drug war lead to an increase in HIV infections?
- Aaron Sorkin's target is journalism in his latest show
- Katy Perry plans to launch her own record label
- Rodney King's funeral will be public, his family says
- Driver in San Diego plunges into Mission Bay but managed to escape
- AP writer talks about her real-life Bad News Bears experience
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).