Extra, Extra: Lawyer Admits to Flashing 2 Women on Flight
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- A lawyer admitted that he didn't just have his fly undone on a Houston-bound flight from LAX
- Does the drug war lead to an increase in HIV infections?
- Aaron Sorkin's target is journalism in his latest show
- Katy Perry plans to launch her own record label
- Rodney King's funeral will be public, his family says
- Driver in San Diego plunges into Mission Bay but managed to escape
- AP writer talks about her real-life Bad News Bears experience
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).