Extra, Extra: College Student Wants to Know Why He's On A No-Fly List
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
Your donation today keeps LAist independent, ready to meet the needs of our city, and paywall free. Thank you for your partnership, we can't do this without you.
- A student at San Diego State University wants to know why he's on a no-fly list
- A witness ID'ed Bryan Stow's attacker in court today
- A profile on the artists behind the public art installations downtown
- No, Mark-Paul Gosselaar says he was NOT biting the hand that fed him
- Kids form a shark in the sand to take a stand against pollution
- Should we also ban soda?
- NAACP wants a teacher removed after she slapped a student (while making some really unfunny "Bridesmaids" joke)
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).