Extra, Extra: Walk 35 Miles Through Los Angeles' Staircases
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- Feel like taking an epic 35-mile walk this weekend?
- A dispatch from the circus-like atmosphere at the subway metro meeting
- Video: Gilbert Gottfried reads sexy best-seller "Fifty Shades of Grey"
- Will Smith slaps a reporter who tries to get a little too close for comfort
- There are many theories but few answers about why rocks would cause a woman's pants to burst spontaneously into flames
- A former race car driver in the Valley won $1 million
- A group in Hollywood sued over the demolition of a 1924 building
- A Huffington Post vegetarian tries to find middle ground in the foie gras debate
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).