Extra, Extra: Is Gay Marriage Like Sushi?
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- Social psychologist and self-proclaimed morality expert Jonathan Haidt explains why he thinks gay marriage is sort of like sushi in this video
- We're glad to see that Caine of Caine's Arcade is still acting like a goofy kid despite all the attention
- The Los Angeles Times got a grant to cover...Los Angeles
- Los Angeles has a new pop-up stage
- Chloe Sevigny complains about her prosthetic penis
- Trutanich's call to have the DA's office investigated gets rejected
- Downtown Long Beach is yuppifying
- We still don't know why rocks spontaneously burst into flames in a woman's pocket
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).