Extra, Extra: When Your Ex Steals Your Puppy & Moves to L.A.
LAist relies on your reader support.
Your tax-deductible gift today powers our reporters and keeps us independent. We rely on you, our reader, not paywalls to stay funded because we believe important news and information should be freely accessible to all.
- KCRW's Which Way, L.A.? takes a look at the state of adult education in the LAUSD.
- Have you seen this video of kids reenacting the Beastie Boys' "Sabotage" as tribute to MCA?
- A case on trial in New York right now includes the story of a man who claims his ex-girlfriend stole his puppy and took it with her when she moved to L.A.
- Today Sen. Barbara Boxer went after documents about the troubled San Onofre nuclear plant.
- Just what the world needs: Pre-mixed cocktails created by a "Jersey Shore" cast member.
- "Has L.A. Weekly's New Critic Been Exposed and Does It Really Matter?" asks Grub Street LA.
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).