Extra, Extra: More Clues Emerge About Missing Fox Executive
LAist relies on your reader support, not paywalls.
Freely accessible local news is vital. Please power our reporters and help keep us independent with a donation today.
- The Daily Beast tries to piece together details in the case of a Fox Exec who went missing
- Streetsblog asks where (in a perfect world) Obama should go the next time he's in town
- A judge does not want a jury to consider the gender of a plaintiff in a case in which she alleged that she faced discrimination for weight and being pregnant
- LAPD covered the patrol car's plate with duct tape to avoid tolls
- Stevie Wonder's nephew allegedly tried to extort him
- Blake Lively moved to the burbs on the East Coast
- Michael Fassbender says "L.A. makes you soft"
- Asking a date to prom takes a lot of work these days
- LBPD Officer charged with 39 sex crimes with 13 victims