Extra, Extra: LiLo Finally Makes It Out to DC
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Sister site DCist is keeping you up-to-date on the drama behind LiLo's appearance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- You can see pictures of LiLo, Kim, Reese and other celebrities at the
- Here's What A $1,500 Kickstarter-Funded Rainbow Parade Looks Like
- The executives of Lehman Bros.—remember them?—stood to get $700 million just before their company and the economy crumbled
- This week reporters—especially minorities called in at the last minute to cover the L.A. riots—have been reflecting on their experience at the Los Angeles Times. Here's a remembrance from former reporter Peter Hong, who says the Times has only gotten more insular since the riots.
- Don't worry guys, that dolphin off the coast of Orange County stopped swimming in circles and swam to freedom just like "Free Willy"
- Two bail bondsmen were killed on the job in Bakersfield this week
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).