This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: A Wayward Dolphin Tries to Find Its Way
- It's pretty easy to hack into celebrities' accounts online since we already know everything about them
- Sorry British tabs, but no, Tom Cruise's daughter is not living on Skid Row
- A wayward dolphin must find its way home
- A photographer revisits the sites of the LA riots
- Conservative Balboa Island has to figure out whether it believes it global warming
- A fetish film producer was convicted of being obscene
- Nooses popped up on CSU San Bernardino's campus in the name of art
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).