This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Gossip Reporter Gets Chewed Up and Spit Out
- 20/20 tells the tale of one Hollywood gossip reporter: "This town chewed me up and spit me out."
- The Los Angeles Times basically tells Beverly Hills NIMBYs opposing the Subway to the Sea get over themselves
- Did you hear about the bride who went on a feeding tube diet?
- AT&T has a lot of power in Sacramento, the Times reports
- A "Prison Break" star was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence
- Chelsea Handler says does not trust Angelina Jolie
- A photo of Cher and Chaz
- A producer once told Julia Louis-Dreyfus that if she straightened her hair, men would want to sleep with her
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).