This is an archival story that predates current editorial management.
This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). Content, such as language choice and subject matter, in archival articles therefore may not align with SCPR's current editorial standards. To learn more about those standards and why we make this distinction, please click here.
Extra, Extra: Jeffrey Deitch Knows How to Party
- Man to be freed on bail after having 1984 murder conviction overturned
- Jeffrey Deitch has exactly the kind of house that you might imagine Jeffrey Deitsch would have
- Santigold rocked MOCA and here's a gallery featuring black light-sensitive performance
- A group in Ventura will be holding an LGBT-friendly prom
- The Rock has settled
- Is 4/20 cashed?
- A WWII B-17 bomber will be stopping in town soon
- Taylor Swift might be ruining Joni Mitchell for us
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).