Extra, Extra: Phil Spector Sues Alhambra
Stories like these are only possible with your help!
You have the power to keep local news strong for the coming months. Your financial support today keeps our reporters ready to meet the needs of our city. Thank you for investing in your community.
- Want a house that Howard Hughes crashed into?
- A real Jaguar agency sent a letter to a fictional Mad Men agency, gets great publicity
- Phil Spector sues the city of Alhambra
- Gene Maddaus at the LA Weekly explains the scandal brewing at the assessor's office
- A financial manager who bilked some celebrities will be spending time behind bars
- Don't freak out but the northbound 110 is going to be closed tonight
- Frank Gehry visits The Rock
- Plus: Keep up with us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter: @LAist @LAistFood @LAistSports. You can also find us on Pinterest, Storify, Foursquare, and Instagram (laistpics).